Amazon

Thursday 26 March 2015

Ashley Jones my foto Direct Packaging Solutions

Ashley Jones my foto Direct Packaging Solutions  email with an attached zip file.

Headers:
From: "Ashley Jones" {ashley@dpack.co.uk}
Subject: my foto
Message body:
My photo as an attachment.

Kind Regards

Ashley Jones
Direct Packaging Solutions

There's a Zip file attached to the email:
foto.zip

Inside the Zip file is Windows Executable:
foto.exe
Sha256 Hashes:
9dfbf625fcc931f0618cb9c532e30b2e29128be852967d467848d07d6769d36b   [1]

Malware Anti-Virus Reports:
VirusTotal Report [1] (hits 6/57 Virus Scanners)
Malwr Report [1]
Hybrid Analysis Report [1]

Cheers,
Steve
Sanesecurity.com

3 comments:

Timber said...

Any way to get rid of this virus? I have a client that got infected yesterday, haven't been able to successfully clean her system yet.

Timber said...

Any word on how to remove this virus? It infected a clients computer yesterday and I haven't been able to remove it yet.

Anonymous said...

How can someone get rid of this virus?